Traveling to Cork
Airport is 8 km south of Cork city centre. There are many direct
flights connecting many destinations.
Bus connections to/from the airport are provided by Bus Eireann (route
226 to Cork Central Bus Station). A taxi journey to Cork city centre
will take 10–20 minutes and will cost about €12–20.
Airport is well connected to North America and Europe. You can
come to Cork from Dublin using
1. Express coach (~3.5 hrs): Services from Dublin Airport to Cork (operated by Aircoach and GoBe) are available every 30min when all operators are considered.
2. Train ((~3-3.5 hrs) You can also get a bus to Dublin Heuston Train Station and ride any of the hourly intercity train services. The train trip takes between 2.5 and 3 hours.
Travelers returning to the USA through Dublin or Shannon Airport can pre-clear US Customs and Immigration in Ireland, which can considerably simplify their journey home.
Travel Safety and Medical Guidelines
● World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus)
● Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
● National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China (http://en.nhc.gov.cn/)
● European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en)